• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
...well....uh...I'm back, I guess....

....y'all better not have had any fun without me these last two months...

KZTeRHw.gif
Welcome back! Sorry I couldn't be there on the moment of your return (I had to sleep), but better late than never! Good to have you back here, friend!

What’s that? I’m not quite catchin’ what you said!

*shuts off the noisy engine of the dump truck I was just using to drop a trail of Galarian Stunfisk all around the perimeter of RM*

I’m surprised they let me do that without an actual driver’s license. And after I accidentally flattened all those garbage cans.
...I should probably arrest you for that, but instead I’ll just take the dump truck and let you off with a warning.

You say that like we aren't supposed to be here.
Yes. Because you aren't supposed to be here.
*stops casting powder snow around ME's house and looks innocent* I dunno what you mean.
...dammit. Now I have to clean up all that trash from my house. Thanks a lot.

Now, both of you, and anyone else who might be lurking around in my house: GET OUT!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Naya! You’ll notice that I’ve carpeted pretty much the entire thread with wild Galarian Stunfisk recently. So it’s pretty much paradise now.
don't forget the snom that infested the thread, puhuhuhu
marnie doesn't know how to smile?
*stops casting powder snow around ME's house and looks innocent* I dunno what you mean.
starts cooking up the Versailles Witch Burning and puts the Vulpix in it

Don't forget to clean your brush and the sink , they're full of my fur
this is why eevees are the worst thing ever

Don't forget to clean your brush and the sink , they're full of my fur
-_- As if I don't get that nonsense enough from the cats, now I have people breaking in to my house and shedding all over stuff.
Buuuuut boss....!
No. No exceptions. Out.

Breaking into my house is not allowed, and you may only enter my house with an explicit invitation. None of y'all has an invitation, so none of y'all are welcome in my house. Shoo!

Back
Top Bottom