• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
@Rainbow Cloud
Ah, hey there, Sakuyamon! It's been a while. Do you remember the question I asked of you when we last met? You haven't answered it yet.
Merged together...? Wait... Is this the rare "Biomerge Evolution" I've heard rumors about? Where a Digimon and a human evolve together to achieve that Digimon's Mega form?
Indeed, we combine our power to become something exponentially greater :)

Probably going to change to another theme now but not really sure what to go for next?

Indeed, we combine our power to become something exponentially greater :)
Now that's teamwork if I've ever seen any! Hi, Ruki!
Probably going to change to another theme now but not really sure what to go for next?
Hmm... I've heard of an Eeveelution meeting taking place here next week. Interested?

Time for some RMG (Random Message Generation)

There are 2 types of people in the world:
1) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

They lied about having no plans to expand the Pokémon available in SwSh.

In turn, that also means that they lied about not being able to add all of the old Pokémon to SwSh in the first place due to “limitations.”

If they had waited another six months, instead of forcing themselves to release the game in November 2019, then they would have been able to put all this nonsense into the games in the first place. Dexit never needed to be a thing, and they lied about that, multiple times.

it amazes me that people are finding ways to complain about this

I've heard plenty of times that the pokemon company forces game freak to release games when they do, and if that is the case, how is this not a good way fix things on game freak's part?

*rolls eyes*

the pokemon fanbase....

*rolls eyes more*

just as I have the right to complain about bad complaints
The ONLY bad complaint I've seen is the people that complain about the graphics.

Come on. It's pokemon. It's like going to McDonalds and complaining it's not a pub burger style meal.

What I'm complaining about would be like going to McDonald's and complaining that your burger has no filling. All GameFreak gave me was the bread.

Back
Top Bottom