• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
yeah, every card pack comes with a giant bag of chips
everyone knows that
See, this is why I’ve always preferred buying chips from the Pokémon TCG as opposed to other major chip brands. If they can fit an entire bag of potato chips into one flat booster pack, why can’t Frito-Lay pack more chips into those big air-filled bags? But what do I do now that Pokémon is suddenly phasing out the inclusion of snacks from their TCG products?

tumblr_ov0p8hX18E1uh3x51o2_400.gifv

I went and did some unnecessary spending today. I recently learned that all GameStops in the Nordic countries will be closed during this year, so I decided to buy some GameStop-exclusive Pokémon stuff well in advance, while I still remembered and had the chance. Here's what I bought:
171510.jpg

A Detective Pikachu plushie
246970_main.jpg

An A4-size Pokémon notebook
61MVV8-27fL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

A Poké Ball service bowl

The funny thing is, the GameStop I bought that stuff from wasn't even amongst the first ones closing, so they didn't have a sale yet.
I mean, I’d mostly be looking to see if I could get a good deal on a Switch. I would love to do a Pokémon Sword livestream for Bulba’s Twitch channel, but the cost of a Switch + Sword + HD capture equipment is too high.

no
potato chips
wait fries are potatoes
uhh
don't you call them crisps or whatever
Crisps are chips
Fries are chips
Corn chips are chips
computer chips are chips
wood chips are chips
microchips are chips.
chocolate chips are chips.

We just like chips.

Even though I was (And still am) highly critical of the game, I finished it in... What? a week? And I will admit I had a bit of fun. Okay, a lot of fun.

I still am highly critical of the game though, and much of that will be in my review when I get around to writing one.
Don't forget that the DLC could still end up altering your or anyone else's opinions on these games.

Back
Top Bottom