• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Don't forget that the DLC could still end up altering your or anyone else's opinions on these games.
I was planning to review the game on its merits, and then review the DLC separately.

I will admit though that the DLC adding 200 extra pokemon to the games has improved my outlook on the games. All we need is the remaining 200 pokemon (Roughly) and I'll be happy.

Oh boy...
Yes. It will be glorious...assuming I can get the funds or find a Switch at extreme discount.
I was planning to review the game on its merits, and then review the DLC separately.

I will admit though that the DLC adding 200 extra pokemon to the games has improved my outlook on the games. All we need is the remaining 200 pokemon (Roughly) and I'll be happy.
I mean, the DLC adding back Metagross singlehandedly took away my automatic F- grade for the game, since any game post Gen III where Metagross cannot be in the game is not even worth playing.

there was a dispute?
Since it wasn't stated anywhere in-game before this, Bulbapedia didn't count it as a confirmed Legendary until now. I just read a Twitter post relaying this same revealation, and most repliers found it weird or even outright stupid that it wasn't "officially" considered Legendary before.

Back
Top Bottom