• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
See? I like cats better than dogs, since cats won’t wake you up in the middle of the night...well, except when Emma was a baby and was getting used to her new surroundings.
Dogs don't walk all over you in the middle of the night and then decide to sleep on your stomach, though.

My dog just woke me up because it was breakfast time :p

The cats don’t like that they can’t get into rooms that the humans are in. Emma will occasionally squeak loudly about it, but it isn’t nearly as loud or booming as a dog’s barking, and is easily dealt with by squirting water in the direction of the door.
I'll take Jaina's barking over Bruce's meowing any day :p

A cat's meow is like your boss yelling at you for missing an important deadline.

A dog's bark is like your security system telling you there is someone there :p
Nope.

A cat’s meow is them trying to get your attention.
A dog’s loud, booming, and obnoxious bark is because they saw a squirrel and got excited.

Nope.

A cat’s meow is them trying to get your attention.
A dog’s loud, booming, and obnoxious bark is because they saw a squirrel and got excited.
You forgot to mention how a cat's meow is extremely demanding, though

Either way, I prefer dogs over cats because dogs are extremely loving and loyal. This dog will pop up to comfort me whenever I'm upset or annoyed. I'm pretty sure there is a moment in my Shield Let's Play where I mentioned my dog popping up to comfort me because I got annoyed at something

I mean, yeah. Cats meowing are generally trying to demand your attention. Nothing wrong with that. Don’t have a pet if you aren’t going to pay attention to it.
No. I mean... there's a difference between demanding your attention, and a cat's meow which is like your boss yelling at you.

Mine was aware of who was boss in our house too. He was. No matter how much we tried to tell him otherwise :p
I mean, they’re not the boss in my house...which is not to say I’m the boss, because, as much as I might pretend to be the boss, if my wife really feels like it, she can override any decision I make.
Somehow, some way, she always seems to convince me to change my mind when she feels like it. Couldn’t tell you how she does it.

Oh speaking of boss of the house.

When I was a teen, my brother had this parrot... lorikeet or something... and the bird was definitely in charge. She knew how to boss us, the dogs AND the cat around.
Well, yes. Birds are always the bosses of their houses, assuming there is one in the house. That’s just a given.

...inch
trapinch.gif

Back
Top Bottom