• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
This kitten got your tongue tied in knots I see
Spit it out cuz I'm dying for company
I notice that you got it
You notice that I want it
You know that I can take it
To the next level baby
If you want this good 'ish
Sicker than the remix
Baby let me blow your mind tonight

Sir or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore, but the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came wrapping, and so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door that I scarce was sure I heard you.

My sister made bread yesterday. The whole house smells amazing.
I love the smell of fresh bread. There was a convenience store near where I used to live that baked its own bread rolls (and other types of bread)... and if I ever walked in there when the shop smelled of fresh bread... you can bet I was walking out of there with no less than 6 bread rolls.

Back
Top Bottom