• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Seems reasonable.
I always wondered what this was for :D
20200419_214104.jpg

Man, do we even have computers that can run that thing anymore?
I do think I have an old floppy drive lying around somewhere, whether it still works or not I don't know and not sure I have a computer that I could use it in :D

I feel ignored. Or did everyone already know of the news I relayed? I wouldn't be surprised if you did, to be honest.
Hi Finnish :)
Not ignoring you, just got here and got caught up making finding the RM 1.0 disk. Didn't see the news you posted earlier.

Nothing. I just came to inform you that the Pokémon anime has been put on hiatus.
Sorry to hear that, guess it was kind of inevitable with the current crisis.

Hi. And thanks. I think it's really unfortunate. We have some very promising titles ahead of us, and now we don't know when we'll be seeing them.
Yeah, not much to do other than wait this thing out and do our best to stay safe. I've been catching up on other things or rewatching other stuff I haven't seen in a while to pass the time.

I mean, I haven't watched the anime since early Best Wishes.
Think I've seen everything from the OS to about halfway through DP and a few bits and pieces of early BW but nothing later than that really.

See, I stopped watching the anime because BW was awful.
I kind of stopped watching because I fell far behind with the series and couldn't get the motivation to catch up as there were too many episodes.
I have quite a lot of seasons on DVD's I've bought but haven't watched so perhaps I could catch up with those.

Back
Top Bottom