• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
lol wasn't it that Bleach guy... Aizen maybe?
It was my boy Masato from UtaPri (Blue man in my avatar that I need to change tbh). I spent probably 5k on merch of him over the course of errrrrrrr five years. I probs have photos somewhere of how big my shrine was.

I got "out" of anime like senior year of high school. Blue man/UtaPri was the only thing I liked. After I won the lottery to go to the UtaPri Cafe while living abroad, I was like, "Okay I have peaked" and have been trying to sell my shrine off since.

It was my boy Masato from UtaPri (Blue man in my avatar that I need to change tbh). I spent probably 5k on merch of him over the course of errrrrrrr five years. I probs have photos somewhere of how big my shrine was.

I got "out" of anime like senior year of high school. Blue man/UtaPri was the only thing I liked. After I won the lottery to go to the UtaPri Cafe while living abroad, I was like, "Okay I have peaked" and have been trying to sell my shrine off since.
Oh man was it somebody else who was obsessed with Aizen then? That's a thing I remember from like 9 years ago lol but it's a faint memory.

Also that's a lotta merch hot dang

Aizen was my boi also. But alas they did not m i l k the merch as they did/continue to do with UtaPri men. But hey the only animu merch I have not boxed up is a pin of Komamura er whatever his name was. Thanks Jump store.

Ugh all I can find are weak photos from 2015, like this one. Most expensive piece I (still) have is the bear in the box. It was like $400.

c19af7a84ef6c2dc228b1b203dce505e1cc46537.gif

Back
Top Bottom