• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Hey guys, I'm new here. Been a Pokemon fan for ages! Excited to be here! I am dig. My favourite pokemon is Squirtle, :D :D :D also I like Snorlax, Scizor, Swampert, Steelix, Sudowoodo and other Pokemon that aren't Basculin! HAHA.

Hope this is the right topic, never used forums before LOL!!
...git gud, noob! :p

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been a Pokemon fan for ages! Excited to be here! I am dig. My favourite pokemon is Squirtle, :D :D :D also I like Snorlax, Scizor, Swampert, Steelix, Sudowoodo and other Pokemon that aren't Basculin! HAHA.

2012 wasn't that long ago huh

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Mr. Chief of Staff.

Finally, I hopped back in, and ,what in the distortion world is hoopaning to dig?!
Are you sure he's fine MEMEMEME?

Anyways, did any of you happen to see my big bro?

Sorry you're in the wrong topic. Because of this I regret to inform you that you are now permabanned. Bye

*banz for life*

I feel like I'm being watched...
That's probably because of the thing you wear on your wrist that tells you what time it is.

Sorry you're in the wrong topic. Because of this I regret to inform you that you are now permabanned. Bye

*banz for life*
...well that was a little harsh.

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been a Pokemon fan for ages! Excited to be here! I am GenesectMain. My favourite pokemon is Rillaboom , :D :D :D also I like Aegislash, Corviknight , Manetric, Sceptile, and other Pokemon that aren't Togekiss! HAHA.

Hey pies, I'm new here. Been a Pokemon fan 4 ages! Ex-sighting to be here! I am New Here. My favourite pokemon is Boomer , :D :D :D also I like Slashy Slash, Knight Bird , Electric Hair, Lizard, and other Pokemon that aren't my first kiss! HAHA.

Hope this is the left topic, never used forums before LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom