• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Greetings pies, I'm in a new environment here. Been a Pokemon fan for 200 centurys ages! Very greatly exciting to be here! I am new and recent and unfold and a newborn here. My favourite pokemon is old man , :D :D :D also I like big sword, chicken legs , electric dog with the power to control molecules to create lighting, lizard of grass biologically weak to plasma known as fire, and other Pokemon that aren't a stupid hax noob! HAHA.

Hope this is the direction topic, never used a place to say stuff or talk ever before LOL!!

eating pies, I'm in a new planet here. Been a ceiling fan for 200 centurys ages! Very grapely sighting to be here! I am new and recent and unfold and a newborn here. My favourite pokemon is the elderly , :D :D :D also I like weapon, fast food, canine that can charge my computer, environmental lizard, and other Pokemon that aren't an egg! HAHA.

Hope this is the direction topic, never used a place to say stuff or talk ever before LOL!!

Am I a joke to you guys.

Can an admin delete my account?
To your first point, yes. :p
To your second point, probably not, since you’ve got Super Admin Powers...and I don’t even know what that means.
Don't you outrank the admins, Mr. Chief of Staff?
There’s only two people dig doesn’t outrank. One of them shares his rank, the other is the man in charge.
=

I'm joint-2nd in charge of Bulbagarden, not just the forums, the whole thing. Honestly, it's pretty cool being that high up on a site I love, especially when I used to be a bit of a trouble maker when I joined, and perhaps a bit as staff.
...y’know, I was about to say that at least I stopped being a troublemaker after I became a staff member, but then I remembered that I was nearly fired about 7 months in, and then again about two weeks later.

lmao I dont wanna be a mod
It's definitely not for everyone.
Actually, some days, I wish I was a mod again.
It's honestly not a whole lot., Mostly back-end stuff and I grant ACP access to others. Admins have like 98% access already.
Damn. Here I thought you got to put on a fancy cape and had superpowers. I'm very disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom