• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
CAUTION: Please use proper spelling at all times. If a word is spelled incorrectly, it is highly recommended that you edit your post to correct it. If you don't, absolutely nothing to fear will happen. Actually, it's highly likely that nothing at all will happen. ...Besides DawningWinds jokingly posting a note of caution to spell words correctly despite having no power for no reason whatsoever.

Last edited:
CAUTION: Please use proper spelling at all times. If a word is spelled incorrectly, it is highly recommended that you edit your post to correct it. If you don't, absolutely nothing to fear will happen. Actuslly, it's highly likely that nothing at all will happen. ...Besides DawningWinds jokingly posting a note of caution to spell words correctly despite having no power for no reason whatsoever.
okae ill maek sher too due tat

1588482203183.png

We're discussing humanity's complete inability to give things suitable names now.
Speaking of humanity's complete inability to give things suitable names, did you know that the guinea pig is called a guinea pig despite not being a pig nor being from Guinea or New Guinea.

Edit: This was originally a massive spoiler pyramid, but I changed it as those are against the rules. Sorry.

Last edited:
Speaking of humanity's complete inability to give things suitable names...
did you know...
that
the guinea pig
is called a guinea pig
despite
not being a pig
nor
being from Guinea or New Guinea
That's either the biggest or the second biggest stack of spoilers I've ever seen. Let me go check.

...Second biggest. The other one had eleven, there's only eight there.

I thought spoiler pyramids were against the rules, or is this thread exempt from the more nonsense rules?
Those were against the rules? Sorry, I should have looked at them more thoroughly. Should I delete that other post?

I'm not a forums mod, I don't know if it's fine in this specific thread since all the posts are random anyway.
Gotcha. I looked through the rules at the beginning of this thread and they didn't specifically say no spoiler pyramids, however, I'll try and check with one of the mods to make sure. It'd be a shame if they were banned here because I just came up with a funny one...

Edit: None of the forums mods are online now. ;-;

You did sign up for Chaos Mafia, did you not?
I did. But you said it yourself, it's not starting for about a week. It's possible that I'll be dead tomorrow in my other game, since there are N0 actions- including the Mafia's kill- that nobody mentioned until I'd already received my role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom