• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
This reminds me of the viral challenge I've seen recently where people see how many levels their pet can jump over
People must be really, really bored.

Although, my parents recently bought a Roomba, and, yesterday during Sabbath, when they had their pet cockatiel out, she walked onto the Roomba and accidentally pressed the "Clean" button. Unfortunately, since it was Sabbath, no pictures could be taken, but I was there, so I can guarantee that it happened, and it was hilarious. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

People must be really, really bored.

Although, my parents recently bought a Roomba, and, yesterday during Sabbath, when they had their pet cockatiel out, she walked onto the Roomba and accidentally pressed the "Clean" button. Unfortunately, since it was Sabbath, no pictures could be taken, but I was there, so I can guarantee that it happened, and it was hilarious. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We're y'all able to turn it off? I thought that was also part of your restriction :unsure:

I'm just going to download Line and get my ID set up lol I'm committed at this point. I've never had a friend who actively plays it so this is very exciting for me XD
Yesssssssss. My boyfriend used to play, he doesn't like the grind. I do all manual and kinda reee on people that use Robotmon (All good if you do lmao).

Back
Top Bottom