• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Technically the sun is plasma, which is even hotter than gas. The point being, you'd melt long before you'd even have the ability to freeze the sun at all.

Also, "frozen gasses" would be a solid.

the F that Snowy tried to give ME combusts and Snowy finds himself in a pile of Super Fs

don't you dare say i didn't warn you
1589722622665.png

*Snowy redirects the super Fs back to ME*
I'm a magical ice creature. Are we really trying to figure out who would win between me and the sun?!
Pokemon aren't magical creatures. They're elemental based creatures and behave accordingly. You may be able to argue that Fairy types are "magical" but even then they still obey the rules of elemental creatures and Alolan Vulpix isn't a Fairy type.

the Super Fs refuse to be redirected and the pile gets even larger

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEwtb2XExM

Back
Top Bottom