• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
As far as the Super F taxes, those don’t actually exist. You can’t fool ME. I got straight A’s. Okay, that’s a lie, because I was extremely bored in school and didn’t do my homework.
Your straight As count as income, so you need to pay income tax on those and you are behind on those too.

pot of greed pot of greed
what it do what it do
That gives you four more cards, Mr. Chief of Staff, and that puts you over the hand limit. Please discard one card.

When you start a duel, you have five cards in your hand. If you go first, you do not draw on your first turn. By playing Pot of Greed, you draw two cards. If you play a second Pot of Greed, you will draw two more cards.

5(start)-2(Pot of Greed)+4(drawn)=7

Hand limit is six.

Last edited:
1589847096149.png

Anyway, since dig failed to discard a card, one has been sent to the Graveyard at random.

It is now my turn. Since I am not going first, I get to draw.

I play Dragon Sanctuary and send Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck to my Graveyard.

I'm sure you know what's coming next: I play Silver's Cry and Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my Graveyard.

Now this is where I stop pretending to be Kaiba. I set the Pendulum scale with Dragonpulse Magician and Qliphort Scout and Pendulum Summon Photon Caesar!

Now, why did I do that, you might be asking, when I already have a monster with three thousand Attack Points on my side of the field? Simple: I want to end this quickly. Photon Caesar counts as two monsters when Xyz Summoning, so...

I overlay my two Photon Caesars and my Blue-Eyes White Dragon to Xyz Summon Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo!

Now, you must be thinking, Dawning's about to attack! After all, Gimmick Puppet of Leo has 3200 Attack Points.

Wrong!

I play Forced Release and send all of my Gimmick Puppet of Leo's Xyz Materials to the Graveyard!

I'm sure you're wondering why I'd get rid of my own monster's Xyz Material.

The answer is simple: I just won.

And in a duel, there's only one winner, so all of you lose.

Back
Top Bottom