• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Only one of the BEST Wii games I had the pleasure of playing as a child. You can build custom houses and furniture for all the sims you move into your town. Good stuff. In all seriousness I do wish it would make a comeback sometime (I even signed a petition this morning to get it on the Switch, and I don’t even have a Switch yet, lol). I should really play a new save file with the copy I have sometime. I’ve got a great idea for a MySims Mafia and I could use some fresh gameplay for inspiration.

on a tropical island, on a tropical island..

Now there’s an idea...if they ever give MySims a revival, they should put an extra lot or two on a tropical island, among other places. The original game only has so many lots for houses, and not enough to house all the sims I like in the town at once :unsure:

Zinn, I know there were plenty of lots, but there were also so many interesting and wonderful characters! I’ve played multiple saves in the past, and I can tell ya there came a point when I wanted to move in even more Sims than I could.

Oh yeah, and if they revive the game, another fix they should do is make it so that putting an item onto a Pirate Ship furnishing doesn’t make both the item and Pirate Ship stick there foreverrrr :v I remember accidentally discovering that little issue in Cap’n Ginny’s once, and I eventually just kicked her out so I could start fresh and not have her randomly levitating in the air every time she went to play on the Pirate Ship :v

I have a very important announcement to make

Nickit is just TOO DAMN CUTE

1B4046C1-AD0C-4E8E-9D51-F77DE2B065C6.jpeg

LOOKIT THEIR WIDDLE FACES

Back
Top Bottom