• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I mean, technically, I'm not a mod anymore. I work for a completely different Bulbagarden project, which is why I have the fancy purple badge instead of the blue rank badges from the forums.

Anyway, it's great to see you, Arvie, and RM will always remain insane, even if the faces change every once in a while.

Most of these new guys are okay. I mean, they're not like you and the other older, cooler, group that we used to have, but y'all are much too important and busy for us now. :p

Most of these new guys are okay.
"Most"? Which ones of us aren't okay? Probably me simply because I'm the one who asked

Also who's categorized as a "new guy" besides me because I'm one of the newer "new guys" so I don't know who else wasn't around before?

Most of these new guys are okay. I mean, they're not like you and the other older, cooler, group that we used to have, but y'all are much too important and busy for us now. :p

Oh give them a chance, eventually they might put their deranged ideas to wreck this place again.

Still kinda strange to see this quoted guy above being famous. It doesn't feel...right, should have been a tiny looney engineer like usual.

"Most"? Which ones of us aren't okay?

Also who's categorized as a "new guy" besides me because I'm one of the newer "new guys" so I don't know who else wasn't around when Arvie was?

Perhaps the guy I remember the most was Kakuna Matata aka KM. His long ass wall of post in previous RMs had always entertained us (better than ME lol) with his witty replies. Too bad he has flown away to eternity. He is probably the biggest influence to me.

No one. None of us are not OK. We're all OK, OK?

*presses X*

Still kinda strange to see this quoted guy above being famous. It doesn't feel...right, should have been a tiny looney engineer like usual.
I do kinda feel like going back to the username Maniacal Engineer. I feel like it suited ME better. Also, wouldn't quite say I'm famous. Haven't exactly had hordes of people yelling at me to return from my LP's hiatus.

Maybe it's because of my age I may get a bit sentimental if all the veterans returned, but you know what, I prefer if the young'uns are doing the big work here. Don't be shy, I'm still young too. Fresh blood is always welcome~~~

Back
Top Bottom