• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
1591998554073.png

Cease with the hugging. Hugs are evil and dangerous.
NO THEY ARE NOT lol but in this time and age, 'tis the exception. Haven't you hugged someone before?
screaming is bad.
For your voice, yeah, but not for your emotional health. People need to scream to let off some steam. We all have some moments where we just want to "vent without actually venting". Imagine what would happen to a person if they never screamed... I can't even, it's too terrible.

NO THEY ARE NOT lol but in this time and age, 'tis the exception. Haven't you hugged someone before?
Yes, and it involves a lot of stabbing and attempted murder. B.A.D.

For your voice, yeah, but not for your emotional health. People need to scream to let off some steam. We all have some moments where we just want to "vent without actually venting". Imagine what would happen to a person if they never screamed... I can't even, it's too terrible.
That's all well and dandy, but while you're yelling at the heavens, some people have headaches and you're causing them pain.
If you need to let off steam, do it on your own, not in the middle of a crowded thread.

That's all well and dandy, but while you're yelling at the heavens, some people have headaches and you're causing them pain.
If you need to let off steam, do it on your own, not in the middle of a crowded thread.
Yes, of course. That's what I meant. Be glad you're not hearing the scream.
Yes, and it involves a lot of stabbing and attempted murder.
Google "hug" and post the URL of the search. I need to see where you got that idea from.

:)
continues screaming

Back
Top Bottom