• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I'unno. Snakes are carnivorous, plants drink water, and Vaporeon is an organism that dissolves into water.

It's either someone's in denial over their role in the food chain, or they wanna cover up murder.
Vaporeon wasn't even anywhere near here! He's off taking care of things in the underwater kingdom he's the prince of!

Vaporeon wasn't even anywhere near here! He's off taking care of things in the underwater kingdom he's the prince of!
A plant snake modeled after French royalty that committed regicide towards an underwater kingdom, huh?
I didn't know that my favorite Gen 5 starter is an oppressive, power-hungry despot. Interesting.

You don't have to be this shy about it.
Everyone's gotta eat, ya know.
For Arceus's sake! If this is the treatment I get here, this grass snake will take his leave soon!
I don't like how some of you are accusing Serperior of something you can't prove. Is the rule "innocent until proven guilty" or "guilty until proven innocent"?
Thank you so, so much for those words! Can I hug you?
If you did not eat Vaporeon, then can you please call him back here? For at least a second? (And maybe even take a screenshot lol)
Certainly. He should probably be back within the next few days, maybe sooner, depending on how fast my message gets to him.

That could just be denial over your murder.
I keep telling you, I didn't do it! I would never hurt anyone!
It seems like you're hurting that girl in your avatar.
I cooked some chicken soup yesterday. Chicken soup is good. :D
Tamaki needs to eat to fight. Also, is this an occasion for Soup Herman?

Back
Top Bottom