• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
As a moderator of this section, I hereby grant Rainbow Cloud to change Super Fs into Super As for as long as they like within RM. Let's shower the thread in super As.
But it's not your place to dictate what others can do with Super F
Zinn is correct, Snowy. You are overruled.

The Super A is just a myth.
There is only Super F.
91D9F837-1636-4FFA-96A4-53D1407BF35B.gif

The Super A is just a myth.
There is only Super F.
View attachment 134024
I'm classed as being a mythical pokemon and some dismiss my sightings as being a mirage but I'm real :bulbaWave:

Don’t tell me y’all are forgetting who did it first. ;)
Didn't realise it had been done before, nice work :)
Had to sub out early in that game as I was going on holiday, the post restriction Snowy got after subbing in was really unlucky timing. Town pretty much just lynched him without evidence because he was playing differently to me during day 1.

Last edited:
I'm classed as being a mythical pokemon and some dismiss my sightings as being a mirage but I'm real
In this case, I can tell you with absolute certainty that there is no such thing as a Super A, and there never will be.

The only grade that can go Super is F.

Oh? I'll just give it back to you.
Plenty have tried. They’ve all failed and ended up in universes full of Super Fs.
Don’t try it.
Sorry boss. Only one that can overrule me here is Lone_Garurumon... Or SoaringDylan, I guess.
Overruled again. Executive orders are in order, and I’m Bulbagarden’s only Executive. :p
E8B47158-F270-4C0F-8CD2-24D7920232B2.gif E8B47158-F270-4C0F-8CD2-24D7920232B2.gif E8B47158-F270-4C0F-8CD2-24D7920232B2.gif

Back
Top Bottom