• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I don't know. But it definitely wasn't the fault of my milkshakes.
keep telling yourself that
Milkshakes aren't alive, sentient, or sapient. They can't do anything. Chibi is just making false accusations here.
finnish, this is RM. everything's alive at some point.
Perhaps not, but maybe something happened because he drank the milkshake. They could have been poisoned, maybe. Or perhaps an extreme allergic reaction.

Then again, you're right. That wouldn't be the milkshake's fault. It would be the fault of the person who made said milkshake.
:unsure:
suddenly, all the water evaporates
hooray

...Go!

*both jump and start swimming fast*
* Jumps into the air with a flying leap and splashes into the water, moving her body up and down while paddling through the water with her wings, propelling her forward with astonishing speed for a creature of the Ground type *
EUZFWTQWAAItL3H.png
EUZFaGXXsAAG0gA.png
Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 9.56.28 AM.png

* Flails her wings to gain balance as the water around them disappears, grabbing onto Finnish before he can fall *

* Jumps into the air with a flying leap and splashes into the water, moving her body up and down while paddling through the water with her wings, propelling her forward with astonishing speed for a creature of the Ground type *
Impressive! But I won't lose!
That wasn't very nice.
* Flails her wings to gain balance as the water around them disappears, grabbing onto Finnish before he can fall *
*uses Hydro Pump to bring the water back, and the race resumes from where it left off*

My milkshakes were vastly superior to any other... though they never brought boys into my yard, which I suppose is good because I don't need the police running around wondering why there are boys everywhere.

This is the most entertaining swimming contest I've ever seen. All the other ones are always the same, they swim to one end... then they swim to the other... and then again... BOOOOORING

Back
Top Bottom