• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I just want my shiny blipbug to show up

it's been over 1,100 eggs

who does a bitch have to kill to attain a shiny UFO beetle

pats

pina-colada-coconut-dab-rig_large.jpg
i forgot how much i hate the sound of fireworks
boy

I've remembered my own hatred of that

since early fuckin' june.

Last edited:
i don't know why anyone would set off fireworks in early june, yet here we are in 2020, the year that was cursed probably
Probably boredom from being cooped up inside.

Where I live, fireworks are more dangerous than annoying considering I live in a tinderbox practically begging to burst into flames.

When I was doing my first shiny egg move team put together, using Shiny Charm + Masuda, between one shiny and another took 7,000 eggs at one point.

I think I cried.

I've been on-and-off trying to get a Shiny Lickitung...still haven't but since I started, I restarted Rescue Team DX, and recruited a Shiny Lickilicky on it so. I feel ya.

As long as you never give up
Hops after telling the advice you have as a usertitle

Aaaaa you got me

But yes the shiny I caught yesterday in a raid was a Pincurchin, was not expecting

The longest drought I had between encountering two Pokemon in the wild (Like wild wild) was between 2003 and like 2018, so I'm stunned still

Back
Top Bottom