• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
The Dali Lama walks into a Pizza takeaway. He's behind a few people, and man is he hungry. He patiently waits as the line slowly moves forward and forward like ants around leaves. He can smell the melted cheese, the fresh tomato fragrance, the basil and perfectly cooked dough of the customer in front. The Dali Lama is so excited for his pizza, it's just one person to go! He's nearly there to order his pizza, he's shaking from anticipation, and he moves forward.

"Next please.;" says the man at the register.

The Dali Lama walks forward and looks at the overhead menu.He already knows what he wants, he's just choosing to delay the pleasure for maximum satisfaction.

"I'd like..." says the Dali Lama.

"You'd like...?"

"Can you make me one with everything?"

"Sir, this is a pizza shop joke, stolen by someone that knows bugger all about Buddhism. You can have what you like, hell, this is all off the cuff. Anything could happen if you read this far into the narrative of the joke. I'm just an imaginary man having a conversation an imaginary effigy of the Dali Lama. " says the man working the register

Then a donkey-dragon hybrid popped into existence and burned the whole shop down.
that was amazing

Y’know, I’m pretty sure I’ve never actually died. Now, granted that ive faked my own death numerous times, mostly to instigate mafia games or to outwit my enemies, but those don’t count.
Technically Random Punster was killed when he absorbed the Time Vortex and you regenerated into ME.

Dying in Mafia games counts as dying.
I did in canon refuse to die in one mafia game where my character was the restless spirit if I recall.

Dying in Mafia games counts as dying.
You apparently missed the part where I said “faked my death.”
Actually, most of the times I “died” in Mafia games were just clever ruses to convince people to play the game.
Technically Random Punster was killed when he absorbed the Time Vortex and you regenerated into ME.
That was Random Punster, not ME.

Back
Top Bottom