• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've never played mario karat
I'm sorry about this :>

Mario Kart 7 is best Mario Kart. The computers don't cheat as much on higher difficulties and they aren't completely brainless on lower difficulties. It's the perfect balance of AI non-cheapness!

Plus items in general aren't as game changing.

-Smacks xita on the phadunkadunk-

Later everyone -poofs-

I don't understand these references that may or may not be actual references.

look back check 4 o’clock jack every rock-in
look back check 2 o’clock every rock-in down
earl-gray drinking harmony croquis crisis many money break it
fruity earl-gray drinking harmony croquis crisis fruity boy

you can't escape the miles
no one escapes the miles

OHMIGOSH... I just got Photoshop on my new laptop. NO MORE GOING OUT TO MY DAD'S OFFICE TO USE AN OUTDATED VERSION OF IT!

I've gone the whole day without posting a dumb video

I better go find one

i love it when i think about things that the human brain is equipped to handle and then i curl up into a ball and cry in terror

night guys

[video=youtube_share;SRNyGDRikSw]http://youtu.be/SRNyGDRikSw[/video]

k mission complete
be back at 2 or 3 AM

Oh gosh... I feel weird. I start trying to read things, but I can't comprehend it, and my thinking capacity feels way low. The weird thing is, I was just looking at a crapload of yaoi scenes...
Wait, that doesn't sound right... but it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom