• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy I lost power again. How fun -_-

And my battery is a quarter empty...uhhhh

...it came back -s-

I can't play all of these games.
Why do I do this? Why do I collect games I'll never play?! D:

It's not that I don't want to play, it's just that I get engrossed in every game. So I move on slowly. Help!
I totally blame summer and the lack of responsibility it brings.

I can't play all of these games.
Why do I do this? Why do I collect games I'll never play?! D:

It's not that I don't want to play, it's just that I get engrossed in every game. So I move on slowly. Help!
I totally blame summer and the lack of responsibility it brings.

Steam Sales remorse?

It's storming so bad right now...it's 3 AM and one of the bolts of lightning made it look like broad daylight :O
I tried so hard to get an actual picture of one of the bolts, but it started pouring >_<
mSVctLv.jpg

HSUvq44.jpg

Ldye0IQ.jpg

I thought it was dead in here lol.

Its 3:53am where i live, its just hot here. stormy weather going in the sceenshots.

I'm hungry but there's nothing real in my fridge and it feels like 100F outside and I'm too busy scared hurt lazy to go get food.

Hmm, I remember the old random Messages...

not good days.

Those threads were prretty neato but i got in troble alot in them....So its a love hate American story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom