• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on to the GTS after a long time and I was happy that it was still going on strong.

People seem to love Mime Jr. I've gotten 5 successful trades offering a Mime Jr, even getting a Glaceon and a Tyranitar. That little baby pokemon must be seriously rare.

Correct...so many good games are coming out that nobody has any money for all of them.

Nintendo has gone overboard with the massive amount of same new games the make every fucking year.

That's how I read it.
But but there aren't enough Zelda games (this does not take into account remakes, rereleases or spin offs!).
And Mario main series entries are actually pretty sparingly released (Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, Galaxy 2).

Also, I like it but New Super Mario Bros should really just stop.

Also, I like it but New Super Mario Bros should really just stop.

I have to agree with you there. The least they could do is make a NSMB game that actually has some newly-themed worlds.

1 is always plains.
2 is always desert.
3 is always snow land.
4 is always seashore.
5 is always jungle.
6 is always mountains.
7 is always clouds.
8 is always lava land.
9 is always star world.

I'm sweet and sour.
Delicious is subjective

I have to agree with you there. The least they could do is make a NSMB game that actually has some newly-themed worlds.
They don't even need new world themes (that would be nice though). Just a non-nearly identical soundtrack and a lot of new graphic assets, as so far every single NSMB game looks and sounds exactly the same.

Yeah, the WiiU one added a few neat original looking levels, but 95% of the game was reused assets.

It's quiet here. Too quiet.

This is the part where the generic serial killer and/or evil ghost kills me.

*FF victory fanfare*
And now I must go, my bed needs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom