• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the violence is kinda awesome.
tumblr_mpl4seFIVN1qlvsdto1_500.png

tumblr_mpl4seFIVN1qlvsdto2_500.jpg
Consider the following: This is Overlord's "birth". That violet fluid is Cybertronian blood. Overlord loves violence and would later go on to become a psychopathic mass-murderer. Now, imagine the same scene, but with humans.
That's not awesome at all. ;_;

You wanna tell that to Overlord?
tumblr_mk5hqgHJpp1rah6dbo1_500.gif

When my friends at school pronounce memes like "mimi" or "maymay", it makes me want to punt children

I've always dreamed to live in a world where you can print in RGB color.

I'm not alone, right?

I've always wondered if there was a Pokemon that could complete a full sentence using only sounds from its name.

Kids with guns, kids with guns
Taking over, but it won't be long

holy Smash Bros that is the cutest theme I've ever seen here
besides my Swirlix avatar/Jigglypuff sig

So I guess when this site is down I actually go to sleep at a reasonable time occasionally. Dunno if bad.

I see you're suffering from chronic ellipses syndrome.
The cure is an exclamation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom