• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #Twitter Messages 9

Sorry Charles.. XD

Let's change the subject.

Similar to X and Y of course.

What if there are new Megas in Z? Like Mega Charizard Z?

Similar to X and Y of course.

What if there are new Megas in Z? Like Mega Charizard Z?

I hope not. We have two one too many Mega Charizards already.
Phew...

This is what I think may happen if we get Z:
Rather than the Hiker in Shalour City exchanging the stone Tierno gives you for a Sun Stone, he will instead give you a Sun Stone.

Later, Korrina calls you over the Holo Caster and asks you to meet her in Laverre City, where she informs you that the Intriguing Stone actually is a Mega Stone, albeit one that hasn't been tied to a species of Pokemon yet.

In Anistar City you have to talk to the guy who tells you about Xerneas and Yveltal before challenging the Gym. He also tells you that he suspects there may be something as powerful in Terminus Cave, just south of there. After getting the Psychic Badge, you and your rivals head towards the gate to Route 18, only for something tunneling under it in the direction of Geosenge City to cause it to collapse. That's when Lysandre announces his intent to take ovah the wurld.

Immediately after the Ultimate Weapon rises out of the ground, you and Xerosic continue to watch the screen as Zygarde shoots out of the ground and begins attacking it, then gives up and worms its way inside.

The Ultimate Weapon is powered by both Xerneas and Yveltal, and upon defeating the four Admins in your way, both awaken at once and begin attacking each other. Lysandre enters and explains that he took precautions so that the weapon would also feed off the two's battling. Then Zygarde enters and urges you to capture it. You do, and are forced to send one party member to the PC if your party is full, then you're given a choice to battle either Xerneas or Yveltal in order to calm them down. However, you can only use Zygarde, and the battle is fixed so that you will end up losing. The game suggests trying to defeat the other one, but once again, you lose. Lysandre chuckles, saying that as long as Xerneas and Yveltal exist, they will oppose one another. The two resume their fight, but this time, a wave of energy created by their attacks transforms the Intriguing Stone into Zygardite, which automatically equips to Zygarde, and instantly causes it to Mega-Evolve. Then, you, now with your whole team again, fight Xerneas and Yveltal in Horde Battle-style (minus the other three Pokemon) with Mega Zygarde at the head of your party. After you defeat both, they cease their battle and flee to parts unknown. Lysandre then challenges you to a battle, intent on using Zygarde in place of the other two. Again, he loses, but doesn't destroy the Weapon this time, instead retracting it back into the ground, and then willingly turns himself in.

Postgame, you can find Xerneas in the Team Flare Secret HQ and Yveltal in the Chamber of Emptiness.
BAH.

Mega Magikarp Mega Magikarp Wooooooo in pokemon Z

nah tbh i think they will have to put a move tutor in there

CHAINING FOR A SHINY SWIRLIX~
YEAH, I'M GOIN' ON A SHINY HUNT~
CHAINING FOR A SHINY SWIRLIX~
SO RAINBOW WILL GIVE ME...PRETTY MUCH WHATEVER I WANT~!

tumblr_mud1a4NaGo1sotsq9o1_400.jpg

He's probably looking for M-Rated fanfictions of him and Naegi.

tumblr_mv6q427uKK1rjsv4to1_1280.png

I would love to love this picture. Everything is perfect.
Except for that one letter.
*twitch*
I still love it, though.

Not sure about Europe, but it turns out X sold more than Y in both Japan AND the US.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.

PRETTY FAIRY DEER > DEATH BIRD

GF set Yveltal up for failure after they made Xerneas the new type.

Not sure about Europe, but it turns out X sold more than Y in both Japan AND the US.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.

Bullcrap. They purchased X more than Y because of CLAWITZER THE BAMF.

I hate both Clauncher and Clawitzer. I find their designs ugly. Must be the shade of blue.

I need to get shiny hunting. :3

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.

Not everyone who wants either can afford a 3DS just yet. :/
GF set Yveltal up for failure after they made Xerneas the new type.
Just because Fairy is super effective against Dark? Lolwut.

There aren't enough Yveltal to go around. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom