• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, regardless of how much this opinion is frowned upon, I am still so damn salty about only 69 Pokemon. Sick of the people defending it too.

"So what there's only 69 Pokemon, at least they're all good unlike *insert gen here*"
Okay.

Okay so I've managed to link my youtube account to ny profile, view at your own discretion lol.

testing testing 351
Dangan.Ronpa.600.1545589.jpg

Also, regardless of how much this opinion is frowned upon, I am still so damn salty about only 69 Pokemon. Sick of the people defending it too.

"So what there's only 69 Pokemon, at least they're all good unlike *insert gen here*"
Okay.

I'd personally be okay with 90 or so.

Yeah, there Doesn't have to be 150 every time, but 69 is insanely low. It was difficult to use an all new team.
@Akromatic; nothing

Okay.

That's my view exactly! If you're gonna make a new gen, at least make plenty of new mons insteaf of altering the older ones.

I only frowned on Pokémon count twice:

Diamond and Pearl had 150. I've still wasted 600+ hours on Diamond (personal record). In fact, so few fire types made my levitating Bronzong near-unstoppable.

Gates to Infinity has only 140-ish including five starters. I wouldn't even buy it. Hoping PMD5 will be announced in a year or two.

The BP yield was ridiculously low, and the amount of battles it took to get to one of the Frontier Brains was nerve-wrackingly high.

Hmm, what EVs to give my Larvitar...

I have always hated the Battle Frontier with a passion. The only one I actively participated in was the one in Emerald, and that was only because I liked the Battle Pike.

I never got the silver Symbols from the Battle Tower or the Battle Factory, and I didn't get any gold Symbols.

This thing's gotta be able to take hits...

I never got anything from the Battle Frontier, simply because I just didn't care. xD

Silver symbols in battle pike and dome, got my ass kicked by spencer.
I have hated him ever since...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom