• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to sleep now, plus I have a feeling that flare grunts gonna come back...
Night all see ya all round!

I have to say apex, I really missed you when you were gone for the whole day the other day.

I'm so used to some people being here, when they're gone the whole day it's just...not the same.

I want it to have good Attack and Speed, but since I'll be using it in the Battle Maison, it's also gotta be able to take hits... Ugh...

Tyranitarite-equipped Tyranitar. I've bred one with Dragon Dance that has an Adamant Nature and perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack...

Yeah...But aren't you here everyday anyways? I can't recall a time you were gone for a long period.

I'd be here more often, but school. D: I can't wait for the first week of December, since that's the last week of the first semester at my college. We get a break for a month and it will be welcomed. |D

testing testing 351
Dangan.Ronpa.600.1545589.jpg
Yeah. You can't put an image from a site like Zerochan directly into image tags. You have to upload it onto a website like Photobucket or Imageshack. .-.

The battling, I don't mind.

The hax, however ...
*insert footage of a Crawdaunt going first every turn and hitting with Guillotine every time* Wait, no. That's Gen IV. =w=

I have always hated the Battle Frontier with a passion. The only one I actively participated in was the one in Emerald, and that was only because I liked the Battle Pike.
> Liking the Battle Pike.
Then again, it was more fun than the Battle Palace/Pyramid at least.

This thing's gotta be able to take hits...
I think Smogon's Uncharted Territory forum might have some spreads you could look at for some tips.

As for me... I got the Gold and Silver Symbols from the Battle Factory in Emerald. My only Gold Symbol. qwq Also got a Silver from the Battle Pike and the Battle Dome. Also the Battle Arena IIRC.
For Platinum, I got all of the Silver Symbols I think. Gold in the Factory once again. Maybe Gold at the Battle Hall too.

Honestly the Battle Pike was the only Battle facility I could tolerate. xD It saddens me that I hate the Battle Frontier, yet love the Frontier Brains. It would be nice to encounter them somewhere other than the Battle Frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom