Sobble for life
- May 14, 2010
- Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the 10th installment of everyone's favorite thread of random fun! This is a casual thread for casual conversation and just for posting random things. Dont be afraid to post something random and unexpected to grab everyone's attention!
However before we begin the randomness, there are a few rules to keep in mind when posting here:
1. All forum rules apply to this thread. They can be read here:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f223/bulbagarden-forum-rules-*new-set-valid-immediately*-153092/
2. Don't double post: Although this is a thread for random posts, you may not double post here. If you have something to add to a post you've made, use the edit button located at the bottom right of your posts. If you want to quote multiple posts, use the multiquote button instead of multiple posting to quote each post.
3. Keep your posts legible: RM has a little leeway and although small amounts of chatspeak or jibberish is allowed, make sure your post isnt totally gibberish or spammy. Conversations consisting only of gifs smilies or spam will also not be allowed. If the staff thinks such a convo is getting out of hand, they may step in and ask for it to be stopped.
4. No drama: We want this thread to be fun and pleasant for everyone to post in. To keep this thread pleasant for everyone, we ask that you not bring drama with other users into this thread. Keep it out please, as it brings down the mood and ruins the atmosphere here. Examples of drama include continued discussion of your own and other people's infractions, repeatedly threatening to leave the thread, and speaking negatively about another user.
5. Although swearing is allowed on the forums and perfectly fine, please do not swear excessively or call another user rude names. Swearing directed at other users can be considered Flaming under the rules. Do not flame/insult other users.
6. Use SASS:
This is used to decode the seriousness of a post example
You guys suck, Im leaving this dump of a forum forever
when SASS is applied this becomes:
u gaiz suck Im leaving 5ever *jumps in a rocket and departs to Jupiter*
the second post seems less serious, so can be seen as less offensive or serious and can help avoid potential conflicts.
Also a note: If someone is uncomfortable with something you posted(if they say so or seem bothered by it) do not continue to post things like it. Try to make sure your posts wont offend or bother others and be polite. If a post bothers you or you feel it is rule breaking or problematic, press the Report button on that post(looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark inside) to report it to the staff. Dont try to handle the situation yourself, just let the staff handle it. NEVER be afraid to report something you feel is problematic/offensive/bothersome or rulebreaking. You wont get in trouble and the person wont know you reported them. The staff cannot be here at all times so things that need attention can be easily missed. If you're unsure, report anyway, it really does help. Lets all do our part to keep this thread friendly and fun.
7. Have fun! This thread is what you, the users who post here make of it, it can be an addictive place of fun and entertainment for everyone. So have fun all!
Last edited by a moderator: