• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm not silly!

Oh I understand now, why not just log back in on your old account?

I would like to, but basically when I left about two years ago it was so I could focus on my studies/work. So I changed the recovery email to something stupid like [email protected] and my password to a bunch of random letters and numbers I knew I could never guess.

I really wasn't planning on coming back, figured I'd just forget about this place in a few years. It also doesn't help that even I don't remember what my last username was. I changed it like every month.

EDIT: It seems that my post is getting approved a little bit slow this time but basically yeah, I tracked down the old RM thread and I was going by Karma Kidd last.

Last edited:
I think we'll just have to get used to each other here. I hope I didn't say something to push one of the veterans out. ><

Weren't you Karma Kidd? or was that someone else...

every time i tried to lock myself out of my account it didn't work cause you have to enter the password twice, so i sadly ended up remembering every password, no matter how much i changed it

Karma Kidd? It sounds familiar, do you have a link?

Well, what I did was type the string of letters/numbers on a notepad document, copy and paste it onto both sections, and then deleted the document.

Yeah, in hindsight it was kinda dumb but I did actually catch up a lot on school and stuff while I was gone.

The year is 1986. @Rainbowsaurus; is feeling kiddy, her senpai @Kakuna Matata; is finally noticing her.

Zima is trying to find out who the heck is @Z.1; for he has amnesia and can't remember a damn thing.

Rainbow knows him though, for she is old.

Meanwhile in lallalalalalla land, @Gaga; and @Lord Apex; are out having fun. With nobody.

This is RM!!!!

The year is 1986. @Rainbowsaurus; is feeling kiddy, her senpai @Kakuna Matata; is finally noticing her.

Zima is trying to find out who the heck is @Z.1; for he has amnesia and can't remember a damn thing.

Rainbow knows him though, for she is old.

Meanwhile in lallalalalalla land, @Gaga; and @Lord Apex; are out having fun. With nobody.

This is RM!!!!

@Sushi

This might ring a few bells.

Well, what I did was type the string of letters/numbers on a notepad document, copy and paste it onto both sections, and then deleted the document.

Yeah, in hindsight it was kinda dumb but I did actually catch up a lot on school and stuff while I was gone.
Ooh, that's such a good idea!

Also, http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/39953.html

My replies are getting left behind ;_;

Hey moderator people, is this just a temporary thing or where I have to get a certain post count or what?

In other RM news, Gaga is brandishing a giant silver spoon to whack @Peter Pan; with

This is Peter Pan at the news desk. My colleague @Gaga; seems to forgotten who he's messing with. *stabs gaga* I'm 2 op man, u should know that.

This concludes our newscast, thanks for watching! *disappears*

Ooh, that's such a good idea!

Also, http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/39953.html
Yup, that's me.

Anyways, obviously not that great of an idea considering I have to get all of my posts approved before they even show up on the thread now

This is Peter Pan at the news desk. My colleague @Gaga; seems to forgotten who he's messing with. *stabs gaga* I'm 2 op man, u should know that.

This concludes our newscast, thanks for watching! *disappears*
*dies*
*undies*

My pin did not take long in customs, awww yisss
Now hopefully I have it by the end of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom