• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a Greek keyboard (software)? If so, press the button where the semicolon is on your English QWERTY keyboard (hardware) right after the letter you want to accent.
Thank you! :D

Now, I'll just read a little bit more manga and watch Hetalia and then I'll go to bed.
I'm guessing by your time zone you live in the west coast like me. That's awesome!

Re: RMBMX

i was exactly watching Attack on titan with my classmate in his appartment...
Did he enjoy it?

Also, heyya! Everything going alright with your folks?
yes, we're alright now, my mom's trying to make me laugh everyday but im scared to stare her in the eyes...
we watched it together, he already finished the series and it was my first episode..

Behold the power of image editing.

8syCmJgSzO.jpg

I'm in a Safari with Pancham, Mienfoo, and Breloom.

SHINY BET START!!

I think it will be Breloom. :3

If I end up with a Mienfoo, I'm keeping it as that.

Shiny Mienfoo is vastly superior to shiny Mienshao.

Hate me for this, but I usually go to Serebii for the sprites because they have them for XY.

Hate me for this, but I usually go to Serebii for the sprites because they have them for XY.

That place is cursed, do not go there ever again.
/sarc

Uhm, yeah, I actually may have to check non-Bulbapedia places for Gen 6 shinies. Gen 5 and before I have no probs.

Really small wallpost. Or not really, I have seen smaller things :))
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

the_dark_knight_movie_image_01_zpsa48b89fe.png

Number C101: Silent Poster Dark Knight!

Another orange-striped Basculin...

Congrats! Give it a good trade!

Slightly bent
This answers questions indeed

It does :naughty:

Everything's bent or curved in some way. Nature generally abhors straight lines.

Antoni Gaudi likes this post :))

*clones all of the RM posters*

Two Zexies? We can cause RM double the trouble now! Or start bickering with each other.

Zima asks Zima how many shinies Zima has.

I wonder, did you split your Shinies to two shares, or did they get duplicated alongside you?

*clones all of the RM posters*
not sure if should fuck self

[sarcasm]Don't even have second thoughts, do eet :naughty:[/sarcasm]

Shiny Poliwhirl. I swear I need to do some kind of giveaway. XD

:party:
Have some nice trading!

Every time a shiny gets run away from or knocked out, a part of Zima's heart dies.

EDIT: Just caught another shiny Poliwhirl.

Of which one's? xD
:((
:party:
Have some nice trading!

Touch my hair? O___O;

[sarcasm]Yes. :naughty:[/sarcasm]

What made me think fishing for a shiny Dratini was a good idea?

Your subconscious mind that wants to trade Shinies away :))

So many wall posts 2_2

I am
just um
gonna read the replies to my quotes this time
sorry

No worries, Gags. I kinda only read my replies when skimming and others at a slower pace sometime later.

I do that a lot, Gags.

I am glad we are not that few :))
although I’m quoting you too much, you kinda have to read more than half of it xD

I always feel like that would be slightly rude even though they have no way of knowing

idek why
I'm sure most wallposters expect that too, since they try to include at least one reply to every RM regular.

Not really. At least for me.
Besides, I am doing it for my own fun as well, and to catch up with what happens in here.

I mean, it's just a post with quotes, you can only read the parts that have to do with just you.

I dislike when video games is treated as a niche media or a weird habit that you must get rid of.
It is mainstream and perfectly fine, dammit! :V

Go tell that to my parents; they find anything not PC-based too "childish". Even MMORPG’s that needed subscriptions were okay, because they were in the PC. But not handhelds. Or TV consoles.
They did not buy me lots of games when I was younger either, just Pokemon Sapphire, FireRed, and some Yugioh game. I never got a DS, so yeah :((

I shall summon @Leggo. She seems to be online.

Won't help much; she'll just like both your side's and the enemy one's posts and leave again :))
/sarcasm

I shall summon @Leggo. She seems to be online.
Με λενε Λεγγο (I don't know how to make the ε accented). Leggo, reporting for duty!
Thank you for the friend request!

It's 1:06 AM and I don't know why I'm still awake. It must be because of my damp hair.

Λέγγο. For the actual way to pull the έ off, Markos explained already.
Oh, I kinda have to check if we are friended already :)) Okay, we are xD

*breaks through the wall to enter thread*

Hi guys! :D
Early football match to play today, so I gotta go now.

Cee yu layturr~

*breaks through another wall to leave the thread*

Might have been cooler if you were breaking them by shooting a soccer ball at them at full force :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom