• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm gonna sleep now
For real this time

Eznap keep your Drowzee away from me and my dreams he can't eat them they're mine dammit and yer not s'posed ta find out what I dream about

Oh thank you! You just made me remember how much I like Lopunny's cry as well!

I also like Chandelure's~
wat

I can understand liking Chandelure's, but Lopunny's annoyed the crap outta me xD

I LOVE Lopunny's. It was so pretty and very fitting for it.

Yes i though i was the only one who liked lop's cry. :3

Daily post
I don't want to become completely inactive and lose my claims

eel bad for saying this, but Jynx has always reminded me of a prostitute.

I like Kricketot's cry. I have more that I like, but can't think of right now because I'm trying to juggle fanart and homework.

I keep wanting to reply to this thread... but then I go to post, can't think of anything in the first 5 seconds and give up. So I'm posting about this.

I keep wanting to reply to this thread... but then I go to post, can't think of anything in the first 5 seconds and give up. So I'm posting about this.
That happens to me too, so I just post random stuff.

I can't insert anything in the TCC.

Aegislash is one of my favorite kalos region pokemon. King's Shield!

This happens to me about 90% of the time I come here. xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom