• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;kzeGusU8z_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzeGusU8z_s[/video]

I wish this played for longer in Ruby. :/

Wonder tade gambling atm. so far i been getting pokemon with great nature. XD

Do you all want to know how much someone paid for 1 date with me? $3200. It was an auction. I was one of the items put up to bid.

I'm not bragging, I was very surprised as well...

Well, Zima, everyone has different tastes in mons~ I doubt my favorite is very popular. xDDD
I have a really weird list. Some of my favorites include Swalot, Magcargo, and Diggersby.

I've advertised it before, but here it is is again: Top 100 Pokemon [v2] - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums
It hasn't changed much since then.

That's one I don't blame for being unpopular. It's like Gamefreak and Nintendo want everyone to forget Pikachu can evolve. =w=;
Raichu isn't unpopular. Obviously it pales in comparison to Pikachu, but it's still rather liked.

I think Clawitzer is cool
He's like 'yeah, you're bigger than me, but hop about I use my fucking epic CANNON/hand (which looks like a badass dragon btw) to pop your face?
Clawitzer is fantastic

The ones I like are Pidgey,Sawk,Purugly,Primeape,Swoobat.

However,the list doesnt stop there.
I like Swoobat and Primeape a fair amount.

I like Quilladin's cry. :3 So adorable.
Aromatisse has my favorite cry, probably, and I don't even like the Pokemon.

Great, I'll grab my di...nner!

Cdi_Ganon.jpg

Join me, Link, and I will make this running gag the greatest in Korindai, or else DINNER will DIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom