• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Welcome to Random Messages, where ships are born everyday for even the smallest reason!"

That might as well be in the OP. =w=;

Hmm. According to the little things on top of posts that say when they are posted, it's been over 24 hours since someone last posted here, here.

hi, hi

I don't really know what I am going to put here, here. I'm just bored, bored.

here, here. Have a picture of a Germany composer that according to my mother and everyone at work, I look like, like

images-1.jpeg

I don't really understand how I look like that guy, guy. I don't have an ounce of Germany in me, me. Then again I also don't understand why everyone says I have a sort of mixed irish/British accent, accent. I have never been more then thirty feet out of American waters, waters. It's just odd, odd.

For being called random messages this thread isn't very random, random. So this will up the random factor because I am just typing random things, things.

Unless I don't know what to type, type. Then I'll just stop and you will know I have stopped as there won't be anymore words to read, read. I mean, you could add your own words but those are your words so I will have stopped typing while you would not have stopped typing, typing.

Odd train of though, isn't it, it.

Also going to write a story, story. Kind of have to as my fiction story for creative writing is late, late.

Absols.

time is a strange thing, thing. It moves fast when you need it to slow down, down. And moves slow when you need it to go fasr, fast. Plus as you get older time seems to go by faster and faster, and yet the doctors office still slows time down to a crawl, crawl. Perhaps doctors offices are really in alternate dimensions where time is always slower, slower.

almost 4:00 A.M. I don't know why I even try to sleep anymore, anymore. If I fall asleep at around three like usual then I only get two hours of sleep anymore as my father broke his hand and can't dress himself, himself. Then when I wake up again I'm incredibly exhausted as broken sleep is worse then no sleep, sleep. Doesn't help that naps are reserved for people ages 0-8 and people 32-132. People my age are "too old" or so I'm told(quite the rhyme. Though not really the time).

I got new poke stuff. Just clothes. Sadly not one absol thing among it all.

Also have pictures of my top ten favorite pokemon items, but sadly the pictures won't load. It took an awful amount of work to get all the pictures set up. I had to get out my legend of zelda shield, I had to make my sheets just flat enough to make an even surface, and I had to balance the old GBC games just right so that they would stand long enough to get a picture.

and its 4:00 and I don't know ow of anything else to write so I'm going to say good bye and so long and farewell and Finish and end and all those other words that mean goodbye

Last edited:
No, Sky last posted here 3 hours ago.
At least, that's what my app says.

And I'm pretty sure we did a whole lot of posting here yesterday...

But right now we are in RM's inactive hours...
I see new regulars, gotta wallpost that xD

No one dared to come into Random Messages 9. I wonder what makes this installment so different. :/

Perhaps it's because RM is getting less random. I remember RM9 being very daunting when I first posted.

Yeah, maybe that as well. I remember the very first time I got into RM9, I really wanted to leave it for some reason :((

The Conversational Chat Thread and Random Messages should switch places.

Since I don't know where that is I would be lost forever. Or until I happen to see it when I am just browsing the forum

*edit*

Yeah, maybe that as well. I remember the very first time I got into RM9, I really wanted to leave it for some reason :((

That's somewhat like what I felt like doing. For the first few weeks I was fairly certain that everyone thought my absol Ness was just annoying

The Conversational Chat Thread and Random Messages should switch places.

It wouldn't make much difference to me. Besides, those people are very capable of randomness. Did you see the last few pages of Vol. 4?

How can they have a normal everyday conversation and be random at the same time? Who told them the RM secret?

Flying dicks.

No one can convince me that regular Spiritomb is better than shiny Spiritomb. :D

I knew a lot of the regulars when I joined, so it was easy for me to become comfortable in the thread.

Same with me... the second time I came here.
The first time I knew no one, I guess that's why I left anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom