• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew exactly... *calculates* 5 regulars beforehand. Animaster, Akromatic, Shiny Celebi, Cariad and Terrell. They all replied to my welcome thread. :p

Οh, I had no welcome thread... I should have done it back at 2012, though, it did not really matter since I stayed for just a weekend back then.
I just knew lots of people from DN Club, FnG and you from VMs.

... Yer a good editor, Voldy.

Last edited:
Okay, we are two now.

If anyone else in this place hasn't, please come cry with us now xD

I rarely make welcome threads when I join forums.

I haven't joined lots of forums.
Bulba was my first.
I had no clue of the Garden Grotto's existence.
There you have it.

The world wide web allowed us to meet. We should celebrate it in some way.

Daily post
No one dared to come into Random Messages 9. I wonder what makes this installment so different. :/
This RM is more like a second BCCT. It's more strict than the others, so it's not as random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom