• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, I mean the roles I created.
I was going to copy/paste them into a Word doc
But procrastination payed off!

oh, I mean the roles I created.
I was going to copy/paste them into a Word doc
But procrastination payed off!

Didn't you already have them in a Word doc, when you were writing them up?

@Markos
Yes, but I changed my laptop since I last created any roles
and I am lazy and like to reuse my favorite roles :3

If I remember, π = 3.14159267...
How do you remember so many decimals? I don't get much further than 3.14...
I needed to memorize it for geometry and I used a regular calculator for that class instead of a scientific one.

Wobbly table made me spill my coffee. I need to get a Thermos or some spill proof container for coffee. ;_;

Is anyone else going to record their voice? I'll record more later when I'm home.

I've already recorded it from a similar discussion in RM9. Let me dig up the link.

I have neither recorded my voice yet, nor have I listened to everyone else's.

I will do that later today :)

I cannot be arsed to find mine from said discussion Markos mentioned
But it's there!

SO HUNGRY
and just like that I wanna play a match as Xiba in SCV

Is anyone else going to record their voice? I'll record more later when I'm home.
More? o.o You recorded some already?
I'm too lazy to quote myself, so here is the link to the post.

Scientific calculators ftw!

Thank you, Texas Instruments :)
I didn't know other countries besides America used TI calculators. Globalization is invigorating!

I would,but my tablet says no.
Why Sir Tablet, why? D:

I can't hear a word of what your saying son.
I agree with this sir gentleman here because it was soft. I had to replay it. I hear the accent though.

I got the weird thing Gaga screenshotted. D:

Gaga's voice sample is ridiculously fast, I think his claims of being a sentient account could be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom