• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.

The absolis

The spirit of all absols
Reaction score
Paper Mario: the thousand year door was one of my favorite game cube games. Second to every pokemon games

Kagerou

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
So... I decided to play my SNES again today. EarthBound is a blast and I often wonder why I stop playing it. XD

Qing'e

Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
Reaction score
So... I decided to play my SNES again today. EarthBound is a blast and I often wonder why I stop playing it. XD
Relevant:
[video=youtube_share;J7S0aQEfUX4]http://youtu.be/J7S0aQEfUX4[/video]

The absolis

The spirit of all absols
Reaction score
Oh yes, I just remembered something. I HAVE EVERY POKEMON GAME RELEASED IN NORTH AMERICA!!!

The absolis

The spirit of all absols
Reaction score
I don't know what NES games I have. They are all sitting in a plastic bin on a farm in kentucky

Kagerou

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
EarthBound is my most valuable game. I probably won't sell it anytime soon; you never know when you'll want to play games like that again. XD

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
EarthBound is my most valuable game. I probably won't sell it anytime soon; you never know when you'll want to play games like that again. XD
Same could be said for my LoZ:OoT(Gold Cartridge)the one with the extra creepy Fire Temple Chanting

Bazooper

Reaction score
I'm partial to my Battletoads 2: Golden Mudkip Edition. I don't know about you guys, but if that ever stopped working, I'd go mad.

"There are currently 958 users online. 67 members and 891 guests."
Not many members are logged in and showing up. :O

Figgles

Pink Puffball
Reaction score
I don't have any older game consoles. Just a DSi, 3DS and PS2. I used to have a PSP, but it no longer works. :p

Qing'e

Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
Reaction score
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

EDIT: Dear forums, I know that I just posted. Who do you think wrote the damn thing?

EDIT 2: Anyone hooooooooome?

Last edited:

Paleo

We are but men
Reaction score
I have a GBA, DS, DSi XL, 3DS XL, GameCube, Wii, WiiU, PS3.

At least zero games for every console

I never sell my games btw. It's like having a shelf full of books that you have read. Looking through your collection brings back good memories and there is a very realistic chance that you'll want to play/read one of them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.