• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bff doesn't come on here anymore, and she wants me to stop coming here too

Cause she wants me for herself obvs

I have a certain politeness and adaptability about me that helps me make friends fairly easily. When I meet someone, I normally start out socializing politely, likely because I don't want to accidentally offend them. As I get to know them, though, I start to act more and more like them when I socialize with them. This usually leads to them getting comfortable with hanging around me, and eventually leads to our friendship.
This gets difficult at times, because I'll sometimes be in the presence of multiple friends with extremely different personalities, and it will be hard to act one way without being afraid another friend is going to think differently of me.
Overall, I have no set personality. My personality is going to be different depending on who I'm with. But honestly, I don't act like this on purpose. It's more of a subconscious thing, or maybe a habit. I dunno.

My Spanish professor must hate trees.
I remember using a lot of paper (and pens) for my AP Environmental Science class. Good times...
It's on the 3rd generation, if I recall correctly. The player is female and named "A" and her starter was Torchic.
Brendan-senpai needs to notice Anarchy-chan. Then again, I might ship Anarchy-chan with someone else. :D
Or just multiple ships.

Because you are curious about the ships, sir.

tumblr_m7mxmmYwOh1r50mmk.gif

One of the THOUSANDS of reasons why I love Russia.

Rambo, those emoticons are adorable. :3

I get really bored and just scroll through the character map all day ' ⊃ '

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom