• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know, but what she said.

I haven't even bothered to check on Spoon all day.
*assaulted by Zima*

I should try this PokeBank business and give my shiny Raticate from HeartGold to someone who wants one.

I don't even know what to call my next shiny.
I don't take recommendations.

Oh right, Pokebank
I downloaded it then forgot about it so I just probably won't ever use it now

Since they're killing off the Wi-Fi on the Wii, I figured I'd transfer my mons from other games so they don't go to waste.

I'm irritated that I'm still paying $3 a month for Photobucket and I know I should just move my pictures somewhere else but I'm really lazy about it.

What? I know that ImageShack went that route which is why I went back to using Photobucket.

People have to pay to use Photobucket now? I remember using it when it was free. Sheesh.

Imgur is best image sharing site
I've got 4 accounts each with ~200 images and I don't pay a dime
No bandwidth limits either!

[video=youtube;0Azop8fALfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Azop8fALfY[/video]

Imgur is best image sharing site
I've got 4 accounts each with ~200 images and I don't pay a dime
No bandwidth limits either!
The issue is that I don't want images I've posted to not work anymore, I've posted a lot of images I have on there. I'll do somefin about it eventually, but $3 a month isn't much at all so I'm not in a huge hurry.

My dad is really pissing me off about it, it's coming out of his account and he keeps complaining about it and asking me to stop paying for it on a regular basis, despite the fact that I'm 100% content with just paying him back.

I just started using Imgur and I prefer it over Photobucket.

I don't know how, but I have two Photobucket accounts. I don't think I'll be switching soon.

I moved from Photobucket, to Imageshack, then to Imgur

Besides the ridiculous bandwidth limits, Photobucket's layout really got on my nerves :s

Besides the ridiculous bandwidth limits, Photobucket's layout really got on my nerves :s

THIS! This is why I stopped using Photobucket. Not to mention it started moving like molasses and there was so much going on it would make my computer crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom