• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee trains in the Bellsprout Tower on his journey through Johto. Watch as he ascends to the next level here.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Levimas
Reaction score
Blasting off in 5 seconds.

5, 4, 3,2, 1

WE HAVE LIFTOFF

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score
I think these people are drunk.

literal shrubbery
Reaction score
Oh right, my theme. I feel like changing it brbs

The spirit of all absols
Reaction score
I refreshed my browser and apparently I have missed two pages. what science is this

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score
You're way more experienced at this game than I am. What's a good level? Y'know, for hearts?

And, uh... *throws some weird Starscream-Skiploom hybrid over my shoulder*
If you want to be able to defeat things, 7 is good if it's a level you feel confident on, but 6 is my go-to level, but I do sometimes lose at that even on the higher levels. Keep in mind that you get a reward for beating every level on 5 or higher!

EDIT: I just realized you meant like which level not intensity. Derp. Hm... I like the second level because it's not too long and you can go up to a high intensity without it being too difficult.

Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I should change my avatar...

literal shrubbery
Reaction score
I have to use the bathroom, but I don't feel like getting up.

Dilemma begins now.

Reaction score
I wonder if this thread will be closed because of too much insanity and bad behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.