• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

I've decided to do Paleo's Super Smash Bros specials!

Neutral: Unmask (Paleo hold a mask to his face, and charges up, before throwing the mask as a projectile. Possible masks include Shy Guy (69% Chance, Stuns), Football Ball (13% Chance, Knockback), Angry Mask (12% Chance, Freezes or Burns, 50/50), Yanmask Mask (5% Chance, Unreflectable) and Majora's Mask (1% Chance, 1HKO. Cannot move from the spot or dodge interrupt/moving to continue charging his attack after.)

Side: Goalie Dive (Paleo tosses himself to the side, or up, depending on where it's tilted, and will catch any item or foe that crosses him, kicking them away (non absorb-able items/opponents) or absorbs it.)

Up: Header (Using a headbutt to launch himself up, this attack will deal a lot of damage and knockback if it connects with an opponent from beneath, but it cuts the move short if it does. Hence why he can use his side special as recovery.)

Down: Shower (Chargeable, Paleo grabs a shower pipe and can move around. Once the button is let go, Paleo creates a scalding shield that surrounds him, depending on how long it's charged.)

Final Smash: GOAL!!! (Similar to Zelda's Light Arrow, but with a tackle instead of a shot. If the opponent is caught up in it, then they're wrapped in a net and get a giant football/soccer ball smacked off them.)

Home Stage: Football Festival/Soccer Samba I don't even

World English Dictionary:
nosy or nosey
OK, nevermind.

I very rarely see it spelled with an E. XD

I put Kagerou's lyrics in Bing Translator, and I got this. I'm laughing. XD

Batter in the naughty feeling glares at him before
No doors should be open to open the answer
To change the destination like 曲げぬ never now
GO blurred and obvious enlightened, cry

Lots of posts. Lots of lots of posts.

Zortac's sig said:
You really want to watch your grammar+spelling with me...

Oh Really?
Oh yes.
*Pokemon R/B/Y Bicycle theme plays in background*

You are so great at countering xD
*at least I like the music :)*

As long as people are understood by you, I don't see why it matters.

English is a difficult language, and as painful grammatical errors are to look at, not everyone is great at understanding spelling and which word is the correct one.

I think that since misspelled words indicate comedy/sacrasm/sillyness, you should spell properly if you want to be taken seriously... not everyone is great at it, but grammatical errors are painful to look at indeed. I would not start correcting everything and everyone and be the @sshole, but I respect some normally-spelled language.

unles wi ar doin dis fo fun

Zortac's sig said:
You really want to watch your grammar+spelling with me...

Oh Really?
Oh yes.
*Pokemon R/B/Y Bicycle theme plays in background*

[video=youtube;nxU2UjAjN24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxU2UjAjN24[/video]

Hey, UN!
I like how you actually posted the theme :thumbup:

The fuck is this even

Rainbows avy looks like it's masturbating.
I'm sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom