• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

It's supposed to be like that, yes

[video=youtube;At9o0ETi62A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At9o0ETi62A[/video]
Sounds swag.
\goesbacktoreadtheglobalrules

Well, I'm waiting for my pizza to arrive at our table

This thread is abbreviated as RM. ^^

I actually think I'm gonna get an infraction for that post, hence the "I'm sorry guys."

I just realized:

User_Name's Location: Hiding in shadows

GET THE FUCK OUT MY NOSE USER_NAME! :O

I don't get why people always say "I'll probably get infracted" at the mere mention of anything slightly sexual. As long as nothing gets too graphic they don't mind, really.

I don't get why people always say "I'll probably get infracted" at the mere mention of anything slightly sexual. As long as nothing gets too graphic they don't mind, really.
Because we are all afraid of being banned.

Maybe Archaic is afraid, too.

That means that we can talk about perverted stuff...a little and they won't care?This is one weird forum - says an Ex Admin, Super Mod and a Webmaster

*infracts everyone for no reason*

That means that we can talk about perverted stuff...a little and they won't care?This is one weird forum - says an Ex Admin, Super Mod and a Webmaster
Not across the whole site. RM is a little more lax, but that isn't a license to seeing how far you can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom