• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

Bob changed
It's a cool change

mentioning will be a lot easier (when neccessary)

The theme too?

Chess is nice tho
I can play it too
My friend can't
That's fun sometimes

The theme too?

Chess is nice tho
I can play it too
My friend can't
That's fun sometimes
The Theme is Legend Of Kora, and rhymingness

I think Mooks is fine with Karis.

I think Mooks is fine with Karis.

Nuu, but Karis is meant to be with Enzap! And Gags is supposed to be super jealous and ends up murdering Karis for Enzap's love~

4 hours of sleep and I awake to a hungry cat standing over me

And you're approached by a madly in love with you Leggo, but your not interested in a relationship after your heartbreak from Apex. This starts the dramatic turn of events that ends with Leggo dying of crack overdose that Terrell has been supplying to her in exchange of naked pictures. Sky is an undercover agent trying to eliminate Terrell's smuggling ring, and has UST with KM who's his inexperienced partner.

Marko, you should write a story about RM. Right now. And then publish it. I for one would read it

I watched Madoka. The 12 anime episodes, not the movies yet.

Marko, you should write a story about RM. Right now. And then publish it. I for one would read it

You serious? I've just been thinking up the most fucked up shit my mind can offer and trying to link it into a coherent story.

Enzap finds out what Gags did, and even though Gags desperately tries to explain Enzap leaves and goes to Zima's house, who also has feelings for Enzap. She knows her feelings are unrequited however, and consoles her friend while silently weeping.

Markos, that sounds so accurate. XD

(Not really, but I wish this shit happened.)

Kyubey needs to double his post count

He could add 111, then it would be 444. 4 is associated with death in Japanese culture and considered unlucky.
I know in Chinese, it's used as a way to say death too since death and four in Chinese sound similar to each other.
How about Sweden?
tumblr_mh92ywLtce1reiypjo1_400.gif
I didn't know such a thread exists, it sounds hilarious XD
It is. I'm married to Phoenix Wright. :D

And you're approached by a madly in love with you Leggo, but your not interested in a relationship after your heartbreak from Apex. This starts the dramatic turn of events that ends with Leggo dying of crack overdose that Terrell has been supplying to her in exchange of naked pictures. Sky is an undercover agent trying to eliminate Terrell's smuggling ring, and has UST with KM who's his inexperienced partner.
Wut? I'm giving him pictures of kitties in my backyard.

And of course, Moko and Charles see all this madness and try to escape to the countryside, but they're tragically caught in a car accident and have to go back to RM for treatment. Moko dies, Charles griefs, and then is when they realised that no one escapes RM and lives.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom