• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

I'm not going to listen to it. <:

I already get the strangest shit stuck in my head. XD

It's not strange, it's actually pretty good. Just really catchy.

I guess this forum is an important thing in my life. XD

There's nothing wrong with it being an important thing in your life, as long as it doesn't take it over.

Zexy (n) - The username of the Greek BMGf member called Kostas. He is a member of the Liking Coalition alongside the very writer of this definition, Jordan, Alexey, and the honorary member, Markos. He is a funny young lad whom one might say is obsessed with voting off people; claiming they are mafia. Logic is a favorite one to be lynched. Like Markos, he likes food. He alongside the writer of this definition wishes that Markos shared his Italian food from his time in Italy. One might say that Zexy has a time machine as he has traveled back in time to the day of his birth to make a blog post and into the future to announce that he is married to a lovely woman named Alice and has a son named Dmitri. When it comes to using smilies and emoticons, he likes to use the :naughty: emoticon, :)), and χΔ. If memory serves, this BMGf member is quadralingual. Currently, Zexy is in a telenovela in La Caja along side his besties, Oaky and Markos where they all have long names and Oaky is a woman who is expecting.[I hope I did well on this][I could have written more][someone should add a citation here]

It's not just a username, it's a life theory! #livezezexylyfe :)
Kostas, Konstantinos, Dino, CarraKOSTAS or whatever.
Υay, I like the Like Coalition part! :thumbup: Markos is not an honorary member, just a wallposter. KM gives likes too.
I don't claim they are mafia, they are really mafia! And you definitely look scummy enough for trying to cover that!
VOTE: Leggo
I like food more than Markos! And you! Of course I wished about that! :drool:
LOL my time machine is PERFECTION. You should know :)
I don't use :)) anymore.
Έχεις δίκιο. Υοu are right. Τu as d' accord. Hai ragione.
They are not my besties, she is my love and he is my worst enemy! The baby is Markos' btw, even if he doesn't yet claim it. Oops spoilers
[you did really well][you wrote enough yay][can I add the citation myself?]

The only way I can really leave is if I get myself banned. XD

I guess this forum is an important thing in my life. XD

Οr forget the password xD
Same, but... better not think of it. Yet :)

I have returned.
I approve whatever has happened here during my abscence.

I have returned.
I approve whatever has happened here during my abscence.

Hello.
I think this is one of the most time-efficient ways to deal with past posting xD

Here's my one of those the bolded part is true

BMGF Anime Master (n) - The username of the BMGf member who is a nice Australian guy who enjoys using the :-D emoticon and posting cute pictures of cute anime girls. He currently has a list of anime he has to watch and games that he needs to play. It has been recently revealed that he live in ACT (not one of the tests that American high school seniors and juniors take in order to get into a preferable college of choice). It is known that he plays basketball. Due to time zone differences, he is active in the Random Messages thread during a time when active RM members are often asleep.[it needs work][I don't know if I did well][citation needed]

Wait, this message is written on April, 27th.
I didn't think it was possible for such ancient messages to be relevant outside of wallposts.

Someone remind me to talk less when I have mood swings, please :-D

I bought food
KitKat chunky white
Bag of Skittles
Candy which looks like tiny pizza's

I will buy clothes now
I have a coupon worth €10,-
I enjoy free money c:

I bought food
KitKat chunky white
Bag of Skittles
Candy which looks like tiny pizza's

I will buy clothes now
I have a coupon worth €10,-
I enjoy free money c:

Ooh, that Kit Kat sounds awesome.

Food :drool:
Kit Kats ARE awesome.

Hahahehehahaho

Hey, Gags.

How many remaining, Pal? I guess 0.

I will take that to mean that Xita now rules this thread. I am okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom