• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

I bought clothes
I also bought more food

I am a bad person ._.

Today is going to be very good, I think. I had a few dreams regarding a certain event, and everything is pointing to it.

I'm excited, but very nervous.

So when Red & Blue were released, Nintendo released an interview of the staff. This is an excerpt from a translation:

So, being able to name your Pokémon is part of that design?
Masuda: That’s right. We had the idea of being able to name your Pokémon from the very beginning.
Sugimori: We were discussing whether it would be better to have 3 save files or to be able to name all 151 of your Pokémon, and everyone was unanimous in saying “It’s better to be able to name them all!”

What.

I won't say until it happens. XD

Today is going to be very good, I think. I had a few dreams regarding a certain event, and everything is pointing to it.

I'm excited, but very nervous.

I wish my dreams were accurate, or applied to life in any way. .-. Not all of them though

I have wished for multiple save files so often ;_;

Weird jappo's

Also, my dreams are never accurate, unfortunately

tumblr_n45lv2nDdG1rw70wfo1_500.png

There's a source, too!

Topeka sounds awesome. First Google, now this.

Ohhhhhhhh...

Eh?

Why are you panicking?

Zima beat me to the question.

Whiscash's XY cry is vastly inferior to its pre gen VI cry

You know, video game music is genius. If you put any song on repeat while you're playing through a game you'd probably be annoyed, but you don't do that with video game music.

A song for your enjoyment:
[video=youtube;PAjJXil3UOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAjJXil3UOE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom