• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooow ME3 won't even recognize my ME2 character's face
And I'm not making a new character

Fuck this game I'm gonna draw cute shit

It took me too long to understand why a sage was posted.

I'll consume the tea leaves in my loose-leaf tea. Thank you very much.

I do not know this thread anymore. *jumps in a bin*
Woop woop
*grabs bin and pushes it around at the speed of sound*
AAAAAAAAAAAH! slo dohn pls i ned 2 breath
but
ur not rollin around at the speed of sound yet
*pushes bin down hill*
follow your rainbow man
aaaaaaaaaah painin' 2nite
rambo stahp i cnat fell mah fase
Shhh
all over soon
mah fase iz bein pulld bak

@Paleo; one of my homies shouting me out lol. you already know brah. i been puttin in that work on Pokemon X, crushin fools in battle.

Please remove quote pyramid from the premises
Before I throw my telescope at it
@User_Name; RM was starting to get full of drama and shit (really, read back through 6 or so), so they enforced some stricter rules

So, may I be told why Tea in the Garden was made in place of an RM?
RM was ruined courtesy of all the drama and flamewars. People wanted something new to go to. Voila.

Easily summed up that way. =w= Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself... worse than it already has anyway.

It took me too long to understand why a sage was posted.
I still don't understand.

Random r00d Messages Episode X

Spr_B2W2_Rood.png

His name is Rood.

I wish I had less shitty pencils. This comic will be fantastic, and it will feature characters I have drawn before. :/

Actually it was a very interesting discussion. I found it very interesting and fun.

I think I'll make some iced tea for tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom