• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddess
Reaction score
Thank god for online updating otherwise we would have to follow every single transfer in the sports game and come the transfer window, oh boy it is a lot of work.

Good night RM.
*Bows* And I bid you adieu my Empress.
Thank you and I wish you well on your slumber.

Reaction score
I guess imma be noisy and look around for abit before i get back to playin X. :cool:

Waffles.
Reaction score
Remember when threads updated every five seconds? Why did it get changed to 30 seconds, then get ditched altogether?

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
Did you not read the announcement? Archaic is going to be messing with the addons to try and solve problems that have been plaguing the forum.

literal shrubbery
Reaction score
I don't remember 5 seconds, ever
Why would it need to be that? Not even RM moves fast enough for that

literal shrubbery
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm gonna flip through my character book and draw whatever characters I land on

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
It is 2:46, but I just had some food; I'll stay up longer.

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Closed. The staff will decide whether RM will be reopened at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.