• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yawn* I got to Lavaridge. Should I play Ruby for the rest of the year?

I should go back to posting gifs. A LOT OF GIFS.
Please, I like gif-posting Charles
Aww, gif-posting Charles likes you too!
You know who else is a master of distraction? MY MOM!!!
NEVER AGAIN.
I think these people are drunk.
90509.gif
Oh right, my theme. I feel like changing it brbs
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Can I have your heart Charles? I'm hungry for hearts.
I only have a fuel pump.
You're way more experienced at this game than I am. What's a good level? Y'know, for hearts?

And, uh... *throws some weird Starscream-Skiploom hybrid over my shoulder*

If you want to be able to defeat things, 7 is good if it's a level you feel confident on, but 6 is my go-to level, but I do sometimes lose at that even on the higher levels. Keep in mind that you get a reward for beating every level on 5 or higher!
7 is REALLY, REALLY ANNOYING. 6 it is!

Oh, and:
89769.gif

Going to be up all night with u RM! I'm going to have so much fun i'm going to die!!! OF FUN!!!

*pushes @Neosquid; into the spotlight*

EDIT: why did everyone flee
was it neosquid's name
did neosquid do something to you
did he steal your kitchen appliances
did he
did he

GOD DAMN!!! NOT THAT HORRID SONG!!! Reminds me of my failure of a son, getting between me and youth, tsk how ungrateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom