• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's broke but broked is nicer.

I can't wait for my party
will you get drunk and stuff?!

Brawl In The Family is awesome :3
2014-01-24-539-Leak.jpg

If I was turning 19 yes. But both my friends are younger than me either way :s

The problem is that I'm friends with both of them, but they're just kinda awkward around each other. So I hope to play some games and stuff, but I feel like it'll devolve into awkward staring.

I asked my one friend to come earlier than I told my other though, so we can play Animal Crossing and Minecraft together >_>;

Hi guys. It's me popper500. Using my dads account right now. Does anyone know how to find the email you used for your account? I forgot my password and email. My dad tried contacting an admin, but we haven't gotten a reply yet.

Today's PSA!

If I ever just disappear one day, I've cancelled my internet. Because $50 a month for internet is fucking ridiculous.

I'm sorry no idea :<
If your email service lets you, you could try searching for your registration confirmation mail from BMGf.

I am still surpleased that someone's dad plays Pokemon

Hi guys. It's me popper500. Using my dads account right now. Does anyone know how to find the email you used for your account? I forgot my password and email. My dad tried contacting an admin, but we haven't gotten a reply yet.

Oh, hi, Popper, I was wondering where you have been.
Wow, dad and daughter at the same forum? Sounds interesting!
I think you can try to log in by typing your username and a false password, then click the "Forgot your password?" option.
I'll go check it and come back.

Our internet is 32 dollars/24 euros per month.

I'm sorry no idea :<
If your email service lets you, you could try searching for your registration confirmation mail from BMGf.

I am still surpleased that someone's dad plays Pokemon

Problem is, I can't remember which email I used. I tried several, but to no avail. I may just have to make a new account if the admins don't get back with me....

Oh, hi, Popper, I was wondering where you have been.
Wow, dad and daughter at the same forum? Sounds interesting!
I think you can try to log in by typing your username and a false password, then click the "Forgot your password?" option.
I'll go check it and come back.

Our internet is 32 dollars/24 euros per month.

I tried that, and it requires your email, which I can't remember.

I just hope I can find a cheaper service. But if not, I just want to make sure my last theme is Tsuyoshi...

Also, admins can take a while. Did you contact one that's online at the moment?

That's horrible, Popper.
Wait, he contacted Bouffalant Herdier? I don't think he's an admin, unless something changed while I was gone.

Mine is $90 per month but it's unlimited! and includes phone (even though no one uses the landline lol) and cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom